Monday, January 18, 2010

We took Kathryn to the airport Friday, returning her to college in Portland after her Christmas break. Then we visited with Ralph's brother on his boat in Half Moon
Bay, made pizzas with my sister's girls, saw the King Tut exhibit and visited Amoeba Music in San Francisco, went to a Stanford men's volleyball game, ate at Buca di Beppo, I taught my sister how to freezer paper stencil, and we got home in time for me to make cookies and go to Bible study. (Thank you, Grace, for the Girl Scout troop project Cookies in a Jar!) Whew! And in the midst of all that, niece M and I completed a scarf project she'd received as a birthday present.

She's very proud of having knitted her scarf! Think of it like riding a tandem bicycle: even if one rider does all the pedaling and steering, both have gone for the bike ride and end up at the same place together, right?

No comments: